Monday, July 6, 2009

Saturday, July 4th

My pictures are a bit out of order for this day. Maddison is her PJ's watching the fireworks! Oh that's right she slept thought the whole thing!

Abby and Jade watching fireworks from the back of Uncle J's truck. I am not sure why but before we left Abby said they were going to do fireworks in her name i the sky! So when they started fireworks she at one point said "I know they are going to do my name soon".

Maddison getting a ride on the little 4 wheeler. Daddy finally got it working again after putting in a new spark plug and grandpa R. put air in the tire!

Evening fireworks in town.



We did some fireworks at our house earlier in the evening for the kids.

Grandpa Wynn came to our 4th of July party. We had a few people over. Hubby wanted to have a party really badly since we moved into our house a year ago. So finally we planned it and had it on the 4th. He had invited his family but only his dad came. I felt bad for him. I could tell when the evening was over that he was a bit bumbed out. But we had some of my family here and it was a great day. We had too much food! Which I guess is better than not enough.








No comments: