Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am still here

I can not believe I haven't posted since Wednesday. Where have I been? What have I been doing?

The days seem like all of a sudden they are going faster and there is less time to get things done. Ok, I guess it could be that I don't move as fast and my belly is huge and bumps into everything! I was starting to think yesterday of a few things I need to get on my to do list before the baby arrives. Things like packing my bag for the hospital, picking out a baby outfit for the baby to wear home, clean the kitchen fan, and the list goes on. I guess if they get done on time they do and if not then they don't.

Yesterday the girls and I had a girls morning. It was very much needed. We relaxed around the house in the morning. We took a quick trip to Target to get a gift and then went to lunch at the Dairy Queen.

Today I am off to sell hot dogs! Yes, very exciting. Our daycare association is selling them to raise money. A local meat market is allowing us their grill, their parking lot, their hot dogs, their hot dog buns, their soda pop and we get half the profit! Now that would be great if we could get help selling the hot dogs. Kind of a bumber when there are 180 childcare providers in my county and there are 3 of us today willing to help sell hot dogs. We even told people if they wanted to help just an hour they could. Oh well, as Vice President I will go help!

Hopefully I will be able to post more next week. So please do come back to read my blog! I will find time to also post a few pictures of some really great things!

No comments: