Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Its Wednesday

Not too much new around here. Just lots of laundry and dishes!

My Hubby is very crabby today because I made him an appointment to speak with a lady at our local police department. She does trainings for people who decide they are going to be landlords. I would have actually liked to have gone with since I am usually stuck doing the dirty work but I won't be able to make it with. I am hoping he learns something good!

I decided it would be a great idea to wash the curtains today. Not that the baby is going to notice if they are clean or not but thought it would be good to do before he arrives. Now I got a phone call about a daycare interview. The mother is coming tonight to meet with me! So of course I am stressing about getting those curtains washed and back up. I am hoping the interview goes well. I will be very very low on daycare kids come September and this family is looking for September care and is willing to work with my maternity leave if I don't have the baby until my due date. This would sure relieve some of my stress.

Well there is one thing that happened today.... My husband is busted! He took the girls out after lunch today to run a few errands. I was a bit shocked he even asked Abby to go along. She always wants to go but as soon as you get somewhere she is tired and her legs can't walk. She is a joy and I love her to pieces but she is so lazy sometimes. She is not a run errands with a parent type of kid. I wouldn't trade her for the world but you usually don't ask her to go along. Well he took them to the local humaine society to look at cats and dogs. Now we've talked about getting a pet but decided neither one of us wants to be in charge of cleaning dog poo. We've had 3 dogs and sadly the best one we had went to dog heaven. No dog will ever be good enough for my husband. That's why dog 2 is at my sisters house (it chewed on his slipper and he freaked out). The 3rd dog was not good with the kids and would pull them around by their shirt. We had to get rid of her before someone got hurt. Now onto cats- oh you might think they are adorable and cuddle but I do not. I have nightmares about cats attaching me. Yes, it sounds crazy and maybe I should get over it but I don't want a cat here. I know it will make these nightmares worse. I also don't want to worry about a cat crawling on my baby at night in its crib or jumping on my counter and eating the bananas! I have told hubby before- its me or a cat. Abby has even told me I can live with Grandma Robin so they can get a cat! I am so loved! Those girls have tried to make so many deals with me. Keeping it in the basement. Ok, that is cruel to keep it locked up in the basement even if I don't want the thing. Well Jade just informed me that there is a cat they all liked. She said nothing needs to be done with it. It has its nails clipped and has all its shots. Jade then told me she is supposed to beg for the cat because daddy really wants it! He is so busted. Making his duaghter do his dirty work.

No comments: