Monday, July 20, 2009

1st niece!

I can't really go into details until I get the go ahead from my sister but its driving me crazy not to announce this-

I am an aunt! My first niece arrived Friday, July 17, 2009!
I am so excited to be an aunt!

I am also a bit bumbed out. I am sick so I haven't been able to see the baby yet. I also just feel doing daycare that I carry way too many germs. I don't want that precious baby getting sick. I know there will be plenty of time for me to spoil my 1st niece when I am feeling better and germ free. Well, is it possible to feel germ free?

I will post more about the baby and hopefully a picture when I get the go ahead!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

First off --- Congrats!! Being an Auntie is awesome...all the spoiling and fun and none of the discipline!

And I will keep your sis and the baby in my prayers. My sis had her baby early (born Feb 15; due April 3) and although Carrie is still tiny, she's growing and is healthy. But I didn't get to see her for a long time either and it stunk!! Hopefully you'll get to see the baby soon!