Friday, May 15, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl




Just wanted to share some photos of Sweet Baby Girl in her rocking chair. She got this from her special Godparents for Christmas. She is now finally getting old enough to sit in it and not have mommy be afraid she will fall! My baby is turning into a big girl way too fast.
I just love her shirt! Its from a garage sale. Its an old navy shirt and looks brand new. My good deal was only 50 cents! Can't beat that!
Sweet Baby Girl went to the doctor today to have her iron checked. It was low back when she had her 9 month check up but today it was fine and she hasn't been taking any kind of iron supplement! I spoke to the doctor about her eating habits. The doctor said its ok to give her what we are having for meals even if she don't eat it. She said not to give her something else. If she throws it on the floor we should just tell her no (which we do and she laughs) and not give her anymore. I don't want her to be hungry but I also don't want meals to be such an issue on what to feed her. I wonder if somehow she understood the doctor and that I shouldn't baby her when it comes to what she eats. She ate her lunch and she ate snack. At snack we had cheese and crackers.... she hasn't eaten cheese for me the last 5 times I gave it to her. So maybe she's turning her food attitude around! We'll see what supper brings.

No comments: