Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Early Morning

Because I have some really dedicated readers I am taking a few minutes to write a post. I will tell you though its early. Its earlier than I am awake during the week! Sweet Baby Girl decided to wake up at 3:50am. Of course it was mom's job to cuddle with her when she wouldn't go back to sleep. I let her fuss for a bit but she wanted to cuddle. Well by the time she fell asleep it was 4:20am and I laid in bed and listened to the wind. It sounded like we were going to have a Wizard of Oz. It was terrible sounding. Well I ended up getting up at 5am!

Yes, its Saturday. No I don't like getting up before 6:30am. However I am going garage saling! Yes, I am crazy. The plan is to leave here in 15 minutes which will be 6am. I sure hope to find some good deals. Not sure what I am looking for though.

Well, I am off. I am sure my curling iron is hot by now. Of course I need my hair to look good cuz my eyes will look terrible. Its going to hit me around lunch time that I missed a few hours of sleep.

Sweet Baby Girl is coming with me. I need to get her up and get her dressed. Hubby is having a day with the big girls. He is thinking water park so that's why the little one is having a day with mom.

I sure hope I get some good food out this shopping trip!! Enjoy your day. I hope to!

No comments: