Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Tuesday Morning

Wow, I haven't posted since last Thursday! I haven't been on the computer since Friday afternoon! I opened my email today to find 60 emails that I automatically knew I could delete and one email that stated something like the following-

What is going on? I am going through blog withdrawals!

Well, I am here and will post today! Not sure where to even start though.

I would like to say I had a very relaxing weekend but it was very much the opposite of that. It was work work work.

We started changing the bedrooms around on Saturday and that was more work than I expected it to be. Hubby and I are sleeping in a pink room and I have no desire to worry about it getting painted. He's not excited though about the pink. I found toys nobody has played with since we moved so we set those aside for the garage sale. I went through all of Jade and Maddison's clothes. Then decided that Abby's could wait. Nobody can see in her dresser anyways!

Jade and Abby had more toys/trinkets that I thought. Not sure how they were so organized in what I thought were messy rooms. You haven't seen messy until you see their new room now. At some point though I will help them get it organized. They slept very good upstairs the first night but Jade had to sleep downstairs the second night. She was coughing non-stop. It was terrible. I couldn't sleep because it was so bad. We took her in yesterday morning to find out she had an ear infection and the draining from the ear was causing the cough. She is on an antibiotic but so far I see no change for the better after 3 doses. I guess we'll give it today yet and see what happens.

Maddison screamed terribly the first night in her new room. She was so overly tired though and I am sure that was the main reason she was so upset. After about 10 minutes though she was sound asleep and without her NUK! When I laid her down she was so mad she had thrown it at me. So I had just laid it next to her thinking she would take it if she wanted it. The next 2 nights she feel asleep with NO crying or screaming and slept wonderfully all by herself in her new room. Oh and without her NUK!

That's about all I have time for right now. I will post again later if I get to it. I need a day off after my day off yesterday! The house still needs some order but its clean enough for daycare today. Me I need something- I have no energy today. I am actually hoping it rains so we can call it a movie day! Kids will be out of wak I am sure since they missed an extra day. It will feel like a Monday.

No comments: