Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When the sun goes down

Abby's new saying is "When the sun goes down we go to bed". For me at this point in my pregnancy I do not care where I go to bed as long as there's a bed and its quiet.

I want to share a couple pictures of where I go when the sun goes down! Its still decorated with pink curtains and the wall sign saying SISTERS. I am sure after some time and rest someone will start painting. It won't be me though! I don't really mind the pink. I know I would like something better but I can live with pink! Its even two different shades. What can be better than that? I do miss the fairy border.
We did find some time to enjoy a visit from Grandma and Aunt M on Saturday and went to supper with them. I think they came to see the big mess we made switching rooms. Then on Sunday we took the girls to A&W for some rootbeer and stopped at a park on the way home.

Yesterday we went to Grandma's Cafe for lunch and visited with Grandma and Aunt M. We got ice cream! Grandma now has blue bunny ice cream. There are 8 flovors to pick from! We had to take Grandpa, Uncle M and Uncle J some late lunch in the field. We got to the field and of course the girls were excited to watch the tractor moving. The men came to the van to eat and wow were they dirty. One of the girls asked Uncle M if he wanted a wet wipe for his hands (I don't think that would have done too much though). He tried to tell us farmers can eat when they are dirty! At least they took time to stop and eat I guess. There was one night they didn't stop to sleep. Grandma didn't like that. I guess the sun didn't go down in their field!

No comments: