Friday, May 1, 2009

The first official "babysitter"

So I have hired the first official "babysitter" for my girls. In my town I have talked about it with a few other mothers but never hired anyone mainly because I don't know anyone old enough to hire. Well, tonight I am going to my sisters house and in the morning we are going to some garage sales. The town next to my sister has citywide sales and I am sure its nothing to get too excited about but I felt a babysitter would be a good idea. I mean really how much garage saling can you do with 3 little girls? So I have hired my cousin who thankfully lives in the same town as my sister. She is 16 years old and I am sure the girls will have a lot of fun. It will only be for about 3 hours. That's if the sales are good! Wouldn't it be great to find a BRAND NEW double stroller in the box yet at garage sale price! Yes, I am dreaming. I will let everyone know if I catch any good deals. My plan is to be up, showered and have all 3 girls ready at 8am! Oh and my sister ready too!

No comments: