Monday, May 4, 2009

I got CRAPPED on!

We made it to the garage sales! My sister bought 2 books and spent $2.00! I did spend a bit more and found a few clothing items for the girls. I got 2 winter coats for Sweet Baby Girl for $2.00 each. One of them looks like its never been worn! I found some baby boy socks that look new and 2 outfits. Most of the sales had tons of girl clothes. We also saw alot of infant car seats (which I would never buy a used one unless I knew who's it was and that is wasn't in any accidents). There were some sales that had small toys but very dirty. I thought most people would have cleaned up there stuff a bit before trying to sell it. Might have sold faster. We happen to run into my grandparents who gave us a sample of the Homemade Amish Donuts they bought. Very tasty. We had to go get our own!

After the sales we went to pick up the girls! They didn't seem to have missed me as much as would have liked. Sweet Baby Girl was more interested in the little puppy! The babysitter seemed to have kept the girls busy and they can't wait to go back! They even got their toenails painted. We went to lunch after that at the Cafe with my cousin and my grandparents.

After lunch we went back to my sister's house to clean up our things and rest a bit before we headed for home. Well, did I ever get crapped on! I was getting Sweet Baby Girl into her car seat and all of sudden out of the blue something wet a gooey hit my arm. I look at it to find that I was crapped on by a bird! Very yucky. Then after cleaning that up we head out. As I was heading down the road my gas light came on. Ok fine I will put gas in. So I pull into the ONLY station in town and the pump wouldn't work. It said pay attendant. So I went in and the lady tells me I can not get gas because the pumps are not working. Ok I have 3 kids in my van and my gas light is on. I really didn't want to go to far looking for gas and happen to run out with 3 kids in the van who were almost asleep already. So we headed to a near by town to get gas. Just roughly 3 miles out of our way. But I felt better doing that than heading to the bigger town and taking a chance of running out completely on our way. So when I have the kids and most other times I do the pay at the pump thing. Saves me time in having to get the kids out and take them in to pay. So I did that. Got back in the van and buckled. Right as my seat belt clicked Rose says "Well, I do need to go to the bathroom". So we all got out and went inside to go potty. I felt like I was never going to get home. I was so tired. After that all went well and we made it home.

No comments: