Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prayer Update:

Please continue to pray for Baby O. After many phone calls to Hospitals I found where he is and spoke to my friend. She felt something was not right and took him to the ER on Friday night and they flew him to the Hospital he is at now. They did an MRI yesterday and found some bleeding in the back of his brain. They did surgery on that to drain it. Tomorrow they will do a CT Scan. She said they got alot of information yesterday but it was alot to take in. She is able to be with him and talk to him and let him know she is there with him. She said alot of it is a waiting game.

Please continue to pray for Baby O and his family. Pray for a fast recovery and that they can be home soon as a family. My friend's little girl is almost 3 years old. She is alittle unsure right now with all the changes going on. Since I am home I have told my friend her daughter can always come stay with me. I wish there was more I could do.

I know my friend would be grateful to know everyone is praying for her little boy.

1 comment:

DM Selly said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with them.