Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thinking Positive

Well, yesterday was not such a good day. I was stressed to think that this summer I might only have 2 daycare kids and not enough income to pay the bills. I found out my friend's baby of just 3 weeks old had to have surgery to drain fluid that is in the back of his brain. A very serious thing. He may be in the hospital for some time. I am worried because during my ultrasound they told me at this point Baby Boy Wynn is breech. If he doesn't turn head down that means I would need a c-section. No I do not want a c-section. I have other children to care for and have been told recovery time is a bit longer. So it wasn't a very pleasant day.

However today I have decided that its all going to be what it is. I can't always change the way things are. I can try to make things better but still sometimes its not in my hands. But I have decided to think positive. Everything always works out. I am going to pray for good things and do my best to stay positive for happy endings. I need to remember that my baby has many many weeks yet to turn head down. Maybe he's just being slow because we don't have a name picked out yet!
Believe it or not my Grandma once said "It gets worse before it gets better". God only gives us what we can handle. She wasn't very encouraging but maybe she is right. We have to learn to get through the bad before we can get to all the good stuff. Just like those tootsie pops. You don't get the tootsie roll until the end.
For now positive thoughts for happy endings.

No comments: