Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

I have a friend from High School who had a baby on April 1, 2009. She had alittle boy. I do not know the details at this point but have heard that her little boy is in the hospital. He is just 3 weeks old today. Please pray for my friend and her family and of course Baby O.

Please pray the doctors and nurses caring for Baby O do the best they can.
Please pray that my friend and her husband are able to be there with their baby boy.
Please pray for the grandparents and other family and friends of Baby O.
Please pray that Baby O is not in any pain.
Please just pray that Baby O is as strong as his Mommy and he will be just fine!

Just please pray for Baby O.

*For privacy reasons I do not want to list names but I know if you take time to pray for Baby O and his family The Man upstairs will know who you are praying for.

No comments: