Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh I can not imagine what my dedicated readers are thinking! No posts all day! I do apologize. I guess there wasn't anything to blog about.

I will say though I have major cravings today. I so badly want the carrot cake I ate back in 1917 when I was nanny. Ok not that long ago but it was years ago. They had the best carrot cake one day and of course I had to try it. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I had to settle for pumpkin bars from Cub Foods. The carrot cake they had looked like someone sat on it. I also snuck a few Custard filled long johns into my cart and a slice of cake! No I won't eat it all at once but it sure does look good. I am going to need a to go on a major diet once this baby boy arrives.

On a side note: Hubby was taking the big girls for a walk and since Sweet Baby Girl was sleeping I was staying home. As they left I said "Don't get wet", (you could see in the sky it was going to rain). So as I am typing I hear them run back into the house. It did start raining! Rose looked at me and said "Well, we could have at least taken the van on the walk so we didn't get wet"!

No comments: