Friday, April 3, 2009

Brother T


My brother T seems to have found himself a girlfriend! It doesn't seem possible he's old enough to date. I must really be getting old if my little brother has a girlfriend.
He called me on Sunday to tell me he met this girl. I had already kind of heard but I played cool and I asked him if he met a girl from Texas. He had just gotten back from Texas Saturday night! He told me the story about how they met right before he left. He also told me this girl isn't high maintenance! Now if you know my brother you would know that he isn't looking for no city girl who gets their nails painted every week. He wants a farm girl and it sounds like that is what he found! He made sure to tell me she even knows how to milk cows (great now that he just sold all his)!
He also had a job interview/ job shadow deal yesterday so hopefully that went well.
We love you Brother T and hope it all works out!
PS sorry about the picture. Its all I could find. I stole it from his facebook page!

No comments: