Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Baby is a year old!

Sweet Baby Girl enjoyed her first ride in the wagon yesterday!
She loved it!

So I spent some time over the last few weeks making a short video of all Sweet Baby Girl's photos. I tried to add music and its not working. I can not get the music from Hubby's side of the computer over to mine. Maybe its because I bought the music from itunes. So I tried to post 4 times yesterday and it wouldn't work and I also tried to post it this morning. So I guess if you want to see the video you'll have to come over and watch it! Everyone is welcome!


My Sweet Baby Girl turned 1 yesterday! I can not believe a year had gone by. She has grown so fast and is learning so many new things. She never had a bottle yesterday either! We're still working on the nuk. I am better about not giving it to her than daddy is. She's not walking yet but the doctor was pretty positive she would be by the time she is 15 months old. So we'll see.



Yesterday afternoon I took her for her 1 year check up. She is 19 pounds 6 oz. Amazing how she started out so small at just 7 pounds 9.5 oz. she is alittle bit small for her age but nothing to worry about at this point. Rose was the same way when she turned 1. I was a mean mommy and made her get 2 shots on her birthday. But afterwards we went to Wal-Mart as a family and The Dancer and Rose picked out a small gift for her and we went to DQ and ate supper with Auntie M, Uncle T, and Grandma and Grandpa. On Sunday we are having Grandma and Grandpa over for birthday cake! I can't wait to see what she does with it. Of course she is getting her own little cake.
As far as yesterday being St. Patrick's Day we had to do something little to add green to her day. The silly Leprechaun came while we went for a walk and turned our milk GREEN! The kids thought that was pretty neat.






No comments: