Monday, March 16, 2009

Master Bedroom Suite

So I have almost finished my master bedroom suite! Then I got to thinking that who is going to see it? Its upstairs and that's all that is up there. So I wanted to share some pictures. I still need to purchase new shades or blinds for the windows. The ones we have are from the previous owners and are bit old. I also want to get a bed skirt for the bed. I am all about good deals so I need to tell you. I had to purchase 4 curtain panels for the windows. I found some that were originally priced at about $20 a piece at Target. That is crazy. Well, I got them for alittle less than $10 each. Now that is a deal to me! I also got the quilt on clearance. Not sure the actual price. I think it was supposed to be $50 and I got it for $32. I got my shelf for my angels from my sister's garage! That I think was free.
This is the room after we painted half of it bright
yellow and decided it was not the color for us. Also before
we cleaned up the mess!


This view is when I am standing by the window.

The shelve on the wall is displaying my angels!

My favorite part of the room is my angels!

The door next to the shelf is for our walk-in closet!

This closet is the size of our old Master Bedroom at the small house.

When I first saw this room I almost fell over. My first thought was

"Its bigger than our whole house, I am buying this house. I want this house"!

View from the door. Behind the crib is a huge desk. I use it to store all my scrapbooking stuff. However when we moved it yesterday it started to fall apart. There is also a window back there with the same curtains as the window you see in this picture!

Master Bathroom with shower.

No comments: