Monday, March 9, 2009

My $25!

Well, its Monday Morning! Ok Maybe I should say that differently. Again its another Monday Morning. Which ever one doesn't sound as exciting is the one I want! Its always hard to get motivated on Monday mornings. Once the day gets started it usually isn't so bad.

Everyone is feeling better! Please whatever my Husband says he was not sick. Maybe he had a tiny headache but he sure looked like he was feeling ok to me. I am glad we're all feeling better. We had a relaxing weekend and got lots of rest.

The best part of my weekend was I got $25 free to spend at Target! I got an offer in the mail last week that was for $5 off a $50 purchase. Spending that much money is not hard to do at Target. I try not to go there often. Then the next day I got another offer. If I registered for a baby registry I got a gift card for $20. Ok who doesn't think it would be fun to run around with the scanner and scan a bunch of stuff!?! I really had no need to register. Plus have you looked at baby stuff recently? You almost have to know what you are having or you can not buy ANYTHING in advance. Everything and I mean everything was Pink, Blue or Purple. What ever happen to green and yellow? The very little they have in those 2 colors seems to be rather boyish or girlish. So I put diapers, wipes, q-tips, baby shampoo on my list. There was no need for a registry but I just wanted the $20! So I ended up with about 15 things total. Now it didn't even work. It brings up my old registry from Sweet Baby Girl (on-line it did yet as of Sunday night). But hey at least I got the $20.

No I did not really buy myself anything special. I got Sweet Baby Girl some new sippy cups that she picked out, baby yogurt snacks, mac and cheese, eggs, 2 gallons of milk, chips, and a few other items in the grocery area. I also found some really cute birthday plates and invites that have a 1 on them. Best thing they were on clearance! Can't beat that. Sweet Baby Girl seemed to like them (she was with me). I was pretty happy with my savings! It worked out well to use the $5 off also!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I have a feeling ours is going to be busy!

No comments: