Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Diapers


You are probably wondering what I have to say about diapers. I went to Wal-Mart lastnight to get a box of White Cloud Size 3 Diapers. I couldn't find them where they usually are. So I looked around a bit. I noticed on an end cap a few packages of small ones in the White Cloud Brand. Well if you have ever studied the diapers at Wal-Mart you would know that White Cloud is not the most expensive diapers and they are not the cheapest. Everyone likes something different and I find these to be similar to Huggies. Well I finally asked a lady that works at Wal-Mart where the diapers are and she said "Oh you are the sixth person looking for them today but they have been discontinued". I actually looked at the lady and said "Well you can't do this. These are the only diapers I like and I am having another baby". She just laughed at me. Seriously I loved these diapers. I will not use the ones that are cheaper because I find them to be sandpaper like things you put on a child's bottom. So I ended up buying Huggies and yes, 3 packages of smaller White Cloud Diapers for the Wynn Baby in my tummy! I then told my husband we should maybe go to the next closest Wal-Mart and buy out what they had left. He wasn't to thrilled about the idea so we came home. I paid $16 for 96 white cloud size 2 diapers and $20 for a box of Huggies that was filled with 96 diapers. That is a $6 difference just for them to say Huggies. Ok yes, its just diapers but imagine someone taking away your favorite pair of underwaer and never giving them back! I am sure Sweet Baby Girl is going to be devastated and I can picture her telling Baby Wynn our soon to be Sweet Pea that they are really missing out on White Cloud Diapers.
Yeah, I will get over it but its going to take some time. These were my favorite diapers.

No comments: