Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have two dates!

Oh I am so excited! I have a date on Friday, April 17, 2009! Yes, a date with the ultrasound technician. What could be better than that? I had first made my apt. for the following Friday but the lady who subs in my daycare isn't available that day. So I of course pondered the idea of closing for the day which of course Hubby did not like because I don't charge my families when I am closed. Then there was the issue of what to do with our children during the apt. So I just called and got it a week early! I am so excited. I am hoping we are able to find out if its a boy or a girl.

Speaking of baby and what it is- Did you know I got a speech from Rose on where babies come from? Yes, she told me all about it. She told me that God goes POOF and the baby ends up in my tummy! God makes the baby a boy or a girl. Rose said God gets to pick that part but we get to name it. She also told me we should name our baby Sweet Pea. So Sweet Pea it shall be. Well, for now anyways.

Ok so onto my second date. I figured since I don't ever leave my children with a sitter and go out. I am going to leave the whole daycare with the sub after my ultrasound and go on a lunch date with my Hubby! It is very much needed. The break away from home is needed and who doesn't love food?!?

Sadly my dates are almost a month away. At least I have something to look forward to.

No comments: