Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stinky Burps

Oh help me.... my husband came home from work early yesterday and wow did he look terrible. He said he wasn't feeling well. I am sure he had a fever. Well, he has been sleeping most of the time and has also been burping. The first few times I was like hun you need to stop that. I had a house full of kids and of course would like to set a good example. Going around all day burping didn't seem right.

Well, he gave his burps to Sweet Baby Girl and holy cow do they stink. You sure don't want to be too close to her. She started getting alittle fussy lastnight and felt warm but no fever so she went to bed early and slept good for a few hours. She woke up in the night and was crabby and running a fever. Of course still burping those stinky burps too. So I finally woke up enough to give her Tylenol and get her some milk and the little stinker decided she wanted to play. I hardly had the Tylenol in her mouth and she was laughing and smiling and waving her arms. I was so tired. So I did my best to ignore her playing and finally we both feel asleep cuddling. She seems to be better this morning. She isn't running a fever at all and is eating some kix finally. But she is still burping those stinky burps.

Of course Hubby is still sleeping and its 9:45am!

No comments: