Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IRRITATED

I am so irritated today. First I have had a migraine headache since lastnight at 9:30pm. Normally I take Excedrin and go to bed and wake up feeling better and refreshed. However I can only take Tylenol right now and that does not help. I so did not wake up feeling refreshed this morning.

The second thing I am irritated about is the Court System. On February 2nd my hubby called the court house in regards to the letter we got stating our Guardian at Litem had been dismissed from our case. He had called the Gardiam at Litem the Thursday before that. Nobody has called us back yet. So today I call and again I got no answers. The first lady I spoke to said she does not deal with custody cases so she transferred me to another lady. The second lady tells me she can not give me legal advice. I wasn't asking her for legal advice. I just wanted to know if we even had a court date or what we needed to do to finish what was started. She tells me to call the Guardian at Litem. Ok the Guardian at Litem is no longer getting paid to work with us. Why would she want to call us back. She never called us back when she was getting paid to work with us. Its all so irritating. So she ended up transferring me to a lady who's daughter owes me money for watching for little girl in my daycare awhile back....hmm, oh can't wait to talk to her. Awe she isn't in the office and couldn't tell me when she would be. She works for other counties. So its a waiting game now to see if she calls back. I also called the Guardian at Litem and am now waiting for her call back. It seems like a never ending process. Yes, the girls are happy. Yes, they have a safe place to sleep at night. The biggest thing though is what if their birth mom comes back. She has legal custody at this point. Which is a crock of you know what....she leaves them here and hasn't made any effort to see or parent them in over a year and she has legal custody. Now how is that right? What if something happens to my hubby??? What happens to MY girls then?

No comments: