Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Dancer

Today the Dancer turns 7! Her dad bought her an Ipod when we went to the Mall of America for her birthday. Hmm, a 7 year old with an Ipod. I thought she was a bit young but I didn't have the final say. I felt bad she had already gotten her present and felt she should have something to open today. So I got her a much cheaper gift. I found $50 Hannah Montana boats on clearance. Let me tell you the deal I got. 75% off! What a steal I paid $12.49 for them and she loves them. I got more excitement out of her than her dad got when she opened the Ipod. Its funny how excited a girl can get when they turn 7. I lost interest in my birthdays along time ago.

---------------------------------------

On another note- Yesterday Rose and I were watching my Soap Opera. Yes, she was watching it with. How do you think I got to watching it? I watched it with my mother. No she doesn't watch it with me all the time but I was too lazy to find her something else to do. Anyways, the lady just had a baby. So Rose looked at me and said "well, I think its time to have another baby. Maybe just one". She was so serious about it. I just laughed and said "Oh Rose if you only knew"!

Today was my appointment and the doctor said I was her first returning patient at this hospital. She came to our hospital in Jan. 08. I switched to her when I was pregnant with Sweet Baby Girl at that time. Hmm, probably not too many women who have their children so close together. She confirmed I am 11 weeks along. Due around August 27, 2009!

No comments: