Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its Officailly Christmas in the Wynn House!

This weekend we enjoyed putting up our Christmas Tree! The girls had fun putting the ornaments on. We also decided to start a new tradition. Each year when we put up our tree we'll order out pizza! We also visited Santa at the Mall today. I wanted to get a picture but it would have cost me $5.oo to take one with my camera. Yes, that's right. My camera, My children. So we said we'd buy one from the photo lady (just happen to be the lady who took our wedding pics). It ended up being $13.86 for a picture. Then after we paid we found out we have to go back to the Mall next weekend to get it! Talk about crazy. Here are some pictures of our weekend.


Sweet Baby Girl enjoying her first time helping decorate a
Christmas Tree!
Of course everything goes in the mouth.

No comments: