Friday, December 5, 2008

those things that come in the mail!

So someone just emailed me for my address. Wanted to make sure they had the correct one. Yes, we moved in June!! Thank goodness! However the reason she needed it is just not something I am ready to think about. She wants to send me one of those things you put in an envelope. Sometimes they have a picture in them sometimes just a season's greetings sticker on the envelope. I am so not ready to even say the word. I have not even thought about sending any out this year. Is it even that time already? Darling Rose said the other day "Its not Christmas time, there is no snow on the ground, you Silly". Am I a bad person if I don't send them out? Will I not get any next year if I skip this year? Hmm, Maybe I can talk hubby into doing them this year. Yeah right.

I will say though we already got one in the mail. It was Monday I think. Guess who it was from. The car dealership we bought our 1st van from. Now really, is that necessary? We won't buy from them again even if we get a Season's Greetings from them!






Here is a picture of Rose in her very 1st pair of glasses! She got them on Wednesday afternoon and so far she is doing really well with them. However they are already bent so we'll take her this afternoon to get them straightened! The first night when it was bedtime she put the glasses in the case and said to her glasses "Good night fella, time to go to sleep".


No comments: