Friday, December 19, 2008

The Flood


So for a few days now every time I go into the bathroom I tell myself I need to clean it. I guess I was putting it off hoping the cleaning lady would come back from vacation early and clean it for us. Well today I had no choice in the matter. I had finally sat down to take a few minutes to relax and Rose came running from the bathroom "Its flooding, hurry". So of course knowing she had been in the bathroom for 15 minutes I knew I had to act fast. Wow, it was flooded. There was water all over the floor and it was running into the hall way. I took one step into the hallway and my feet were soaked. So a few bath towels later the the water was cleaned up. Then of course I was motivated to clean the rest of the bathroom. I even dusted the living room and swept the dining room floor I had so much motivation. That cleaning lady might just be able to take an extra day off since I cleaned the house today!
Ok we really don't have a cleaning lady and that's not really a picture of my bathroom toilet. It just looks better than the one we got!

No comments: