Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Storm

So last Saturday my husband decided it was necessary to travel with snowy roads. We went 50 miles per hour in a 65 mile an hour zone. If it would have been up to me we would have turned around and gone home. We passed about a dozen cars in the ditch. I have gotten very spoiled not having to drive in the winter to work. I was so mad that my husband felt it was necessary to travel in weather like that. I sat the whole trip in the back of the van with the girls!



So where is it that we just had to go? A fish store about 2.5 hours from our house. Once we finally made it to this store I will say it was a very nice clean store. The fish tanks were well put together. However there wasn't much there. The store was smaller than my closet.



Here is a picture of one of the things we got to add to our fish tank. Its called a Sunburst! It is pretty but it sure could have waited until it was nicer weather.

No comments: