Tuesday, November 18, 2008

5 minutes a day

For awhile now it has been bugging me that at meal time my husband will eat faster than the rest of us. I have always eaten alittle on the slow the side and now I have been feeding Sweet Baby Girl baby food. Her favorites seem to be pears, banana and sweet potatoes. Anyways, when my husband is done eating he gets up and leaves the table. He returns to whatever he was doing before supper started. Now lastnight I finally said to him "Do you realize we are at the supper table usually 5 more minutes than you are". He kind of looked at me funny. I explained to him that if he gave us just 5 more minutes a day at the supper table that is only 35 minutes a week. Don't sound like much time to give at all. Supper time is family time! We'll see how it goes.

No comments: