Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sister

Yes, I am a sister! It was brought to my attention I did not post that in my first entry with my other Titles. I love being a sister. I have a wonderful sister and 2 brothers. I am the lucky one who gets to be the oldest.



My little sister is a hard hard worker. Most weeks she is working 6 days a week. Sometimes 7. Her house is always clean and tidy yet very welcoming. She is married to her high school sweetheart. When she was born I wanted to call her Rainbow! My sister is my best friend. She spends her days working at a bank and as a waitress/cook.





My brother T is like me in many ways always has something to say. And like his Big Sis He's got everything under control! T is younger than me and spends his days taking care of his own herd of cows and going to College. Brother T likes to be the boss.








Little M is the baby is the family. He's always been the one I spoiled and yes, still kind of do. He takes no time to rest and helps T farm and goes to College. Little M currently lives with a farmer and his family during the week while he is in College.

So yes, I am a sister.

No comments: