Monday, November 17, 2008

First Entry


If you are reading this- Thank you. This is my first entry. I have been following some blogs and I enjoy reading about what other people have to say. Maybe someone will enjoy my writing. Maybe not. Most likely I will go on and on and not know when to stop. That's where you are in luck. You only have to read what you want to read! You can stop at any time.

A few things about me and my family. I am a mom, step-mom, wife, daughter and sometimes I feel like super women with all the things I need to accomplish in a day. My husband and I have been married one year (April 14, 2007) and we have a baby girl who just turned 8 months today! She is growing so fast. Its fun to watch her learn new things. When I met my husband he already had children. Long story of how I found that out. We'll save that for a rainy day post! He already had 2 girls and one boy. The two girls live with us full time. Its great having them here and I think of them as my own little girls. My husband also has a son. Sadly we do not see him as often as we would like.

Hopefully those who have read this will return at a later time to read more entries that I have yet to write! You to can find out what Life is like in the Wynn House!

No comments: