Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I GO BANANAS


I think this is Jade's current dance song they are working on.


Seriously, what the heck is she wearing?
You don't even want to know we paid $80 for this thing!
Oh and another $30 for Jazz shoes but they are at least normal!
And the bananas, do they have to be there?
I won't tell Jade but I wouldn't be caught dead in this get up.
She was laughing the whole time she had it on.
I think she felt as funny as she looked.

I don't think that is how the head ribbon is supposed to be but we didn't have time to do anything fancy.
She claims they are wearing two small buns in their hair up top. Somehow the ribbon/ headband thingy is going around them. I dunno. I am kind of scared.

3 comments:

Full House said...

WOW!

Jayne said...

Oh my, that is...interesting.

Nik said...

Ok, I have to say it. I have issue with the placement of the bananas. Look at them...I mean LOOK at them. UGH, sorry! LOL I hope she has fun with the silly song, tho!!