Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~Help a child get home~















Meet Maeve
Isn't she adorable?

I came across awhile back Reese's Rainbow. A site for children waiting to be adopted. It just breaks my heart that it costs so much money to bring these children home. It also takes way too long. Maeve is waiting to come home. There are so many families who would adopt if they could get help with the funding.

I would bring her home in heartbeat but it takes much more money than I have.

I told Danny she needed us and he looked at me rather funny. He didn't want to break my heart by saying no but we don't all have $25,000 in our pockets on most days. Ok I don't any day. But what I am getting at is if we can all just spare $5 and add it to a child's fund than maybe another child can be home by Christmas. So head on over if you can and help Maeve or maybe another child get home.

You can also help Vika and read more about her. Its explained much better here. Also if you help by donating just $5 to Vika you get your name in a drawing for a very nice gift card.

All donations are tax deductable. And don't think just because you can only donate $5 it won't help. It will help wonderfully. That's just one less Java coffee this week!

No comments: