Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~Green~

My new green pieces!
I got these 3 things as well as 3 more things for just $9.00
(a small child's purse, book, and a toy saw)
at the local Good Will.


I am putting my green pieces in this cabinet.
I bought this awhile back at a garage sale.
It has a top cupboard looking thing to go with it
which we hung in the laundry room for Danny's fish tank supplies.
I didn't like the pieces together.
So anyways, this part has a door with glass.
I already had a few green things but only added one
to my  3 new pieces.
(I wanted to keep the other green things I already have in the kitchen).
I use the top of this cabinet to display a picture and candle next to the couch.
Its so nice having most of the toys and daycare downstairs
so I can finally have decorative things in the living room.


Someone elses junk is now my treasure!!

1 comment:

~Dinah said...

I have a collection of green depression era glassware ... it gives me something to look for when I'm browsing antique stores.