Thursday, October 14, 2010

~Sharing the dress~

A few weeks ago I was doing laundry and decided to look in some of the totes in the laundry room.
I came across a tote filled with size 3t things.
Yippie, that's Maddison's size.
It was all things that Abby had worn and just a few other things I picked up at a garage sale.
I found this dress that I absolutely LOVE!
I remember buying it at Target for Abby and spending a tad bit more on it at the time than I usually spent on clothes. Abby wore it for pictures the year it fit her.


At first I was excited Maddi could wear it now. But then I got sad because that means my Abby isn't so little anymore.

Abby was 3 years old in this picture!
This was back when she had naturally curly hair!
I miss those days.
(She will be 7 in January)

No comments: