Friday, September 24, 2010

~Food~

The other day at the grocery store they had shrimp on sale!
We like shrimp so I bought a bag and  cooked them in olive oil.
I sprinkled some Perfect Pinch Parmesan Herb seasoning.
They were very tastey. Served with some mashed potatoes and a salad.
Jade took the leftovers in her lunch the next day and ate them cold.
She likes them better cold.

Taco Boats
I cut a tortilla shell and placed it into a muffin pan.
Then I added some taco meat and cheese.
I baked these at 350* for roughly 10 minutes
(long enough to heat the meat and melt the cheese).
Just something alittle different than the same old taco!

I added lettuce, sour cream and taco sauce to mine!

My picky eater! She decided to toss hers to the side.
I made these for daycare and the other kids all ate theirs!

4 comments:

mom4 said...

we love shrimp also we do garlic as seasoning yummy
thanks for idea on toco boats yummy also

Nicci said...

I'm going to have to try those taco boats, they look yummy!

Amy said...

Nicole- I will admit if I make tacos I like hard shell and eat way too many. But these I acutally eat less! For some reason they are more filling.

Amy said...

Nicole- I will admit if I make tacos I like hard shell and eat way too many. But these I acutally eat less! For some reason they are more filling.