Monday, August 23, 2010

~Vacation Part 1~

Friday morning we got up, got ready and headed out at 8:00am.
Hubby and I had a quick meeting thing to attend so we met my mom at a shopping mall so she could watch the kiddos. They have a great play area so they started out there.
Some how though by the time we got back they had taken a trip to the store Claires!
If you don't know that store let's just say its filled with girl stuff, make-up, jewlery, purses.
Both Jade and Maddison got lip gloss and Abby got a necklace.
Mason was a good boy and picked saving his money from Grandma because he don't like girly stuff!

After that we headed to Old County Buffet for lunch with my mom.
We also met one of my Aunts there so she could then go shopping with my mom.

After lunch we headed to Lakeshore Learning!
Wow, did I have a good time there. I wanted to stick with a $50 budget.
However, when I got my total it was more like $130!
I got some great things, all of course for my kids and daycare!

Here are the girls at the hotel in our room.

Swimming! Maddison and Dad.
She wanted to keep jumping into the pool.


Jade- I think she looks like a fish!


Abbygail


Mason and Daddy
Mason didn't like it too well. He was getting tired.

Things did not go too well on Friday once we got to the hotel.
Abby pouted alot whenever we asked her to help with something or she couldn't get what she wanted. Maddison had to get out of the pool because she started doing her thing and vomited! Yeah, rather embarassing but thankfully we know when this is going to happen and get got her out of the pool in time.
(She has always vomitted after swimming. Usually though she waits until we are back in the room and not still in the pool area. I know she had gotten pool water in her mouth).

The front desk staff told us where we should eat. However it was a bit fancier than we would have liked. Mason cried from the time we got there to the time we got our food.

The kids where just such stinkers Friday night that I even told them if they didn't turn things around we were getting in the van and going home to sleep.

So come back later and find out if we stayed or went home!!

1 comment:

mom4 said...

ok where part two ! lol
you need to let me when down here maybe we can get girls together sometime or something me and girls can tag along . or you can meet me and nichol also !!