Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Livingroom look!

For 2.5 years I have messed with these curtains. We have them in our living room.
The kids pull on them. They get messed up.
I take them down to wash them and have troubles getting them up looking nice.
I wanted stess free curtains.

2.5 years is a long time to deal with stressful curtains.


So finally I bought these!
Thank you Target!
Had to buy 4 of them since we have
4 windows in the livingroom.


I also finally got 4 matching frames. I used to have 3 silver ones up here.
When Mason was born I couldn't get a matching frame and to be honest
I am not a huge fan of the silver. I like these much better.
Best thing is Wal-Mart special for $4 each.
Mason is happy his picture has moved to the
living room and he isn't alone in the dining room.

We also found a new end table.
Well, new to us.
We bought this at a used furniture store.
Our old one is now downstairs!

I got a new frame for my sister's family picture and Faith's picture.
I am thinking once they have baby number 2
(no she is not talking about baby 2 yet)
that child's picture can go in the frame with Faith's
(so sister I always need the same size).
Please ignore that their family picture has slid
down and I took the picture without fixing it.

We also found this pretty plate decorative thingy!
It says-
Its all about Family!
Not sure why the silver frame is blurry but its a picture of my parents!

Hubby added a shelf above the ugly radiator.
His bald eagle is now on display along with a bald eagle picture
we purchased 2 years ago and just took out of the box!
We got a new lamp (Wal-Mart) and a new star (Crafts Direct)!
We used to have our wedding pictures in this corner.

The bald eagle picture was originally bought for the basement. We didn't think it was going to take this long to get it done and we also changed plans alittle. I decided I want my living room more family freindly and the basement with most of my daycare things. So that's why the living room got a cheap make-over.

1 comment:

DM Selly said...

Looks very nice! Some day we will get our house put together.