Sunday, June 27, 2010

Surgery for Danny


These first two pictures are of Hubby after his surgery
(same day).
He has actually been able to do alittle more
than I expected he would be able to.
He just can't change Mason's diaper!

The funniest part about his surgery which was last Tuesday,
was what he said to me when I went back to his room after.
Danny, "They haven't even started yet. I've been waiting
and I wish they would hurry up".
Me, "Hun, they are already done with it".
Danny, "No we haven't started yet".
Me, "Look at your arm then".
Danny, "Oh maybe we are done".

The plan was to just numb up his arm good
but the stuff actually made him
sleepy and he took a nap during the whole thing!

He was home all week and will now go
back to worktomorrow!
His wrapping comes off July 6, along
with a few stitches.

No comments: