Friday, June 25, 2010

Steps


Last fall we took this picture by our front steps.

Last Sunday they looked like this.
It seems that its taking forever to get this project done.
Its so time consuming.
I spent two hours outside filling up the wheel barrow
with a mixture of brick peices, small rock and sandy dirt.

Once I had each wheel barrow full I dug
threw it to get out the small rock!
We love to recycle here!
Its been a pain to save the rock but its saved
us alot of money not having to buy new.
Yes, I put the rock in a tote!

I also used all totes to put the garbage I shoveled up!
At some point I still have this pile to clean up.
Its kind of hidden on the side of the steps.

Once I was finished the front looked better and like this!
I think we have to get a jack hammer to get the rest of the brick out.


Now I am trying to decide if we should keep or remove
the big bushy tall tree thing on the side of the house.
What do you think?

I know I showed some pictures of the steps before but really not alot to blog about!

1 comment:

DM Selly said...

Looking good! I would keep the big tall bush, but that is just my opinion.