Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day Gift

Since I was talking about last Sunday in my previous post and it was Father's Day I will show you a picture of Hubby's gift. I did not make him slave away with me outside as I was working on the clean-up. I allowed him to mess with his new gift and also go back in the house with Mason since it was getting too hot for him.


Danny has wanted one of these since
Abby was little but we just kept putting it off.

I even looked for a used one but never found one at a good price.
So finally on Sunday morning we went to the store
as a family and got him one!

This is what it looks like all hooked up to his bike!
Maddison has rode in it twice now.
Hopefully once Mason goes in there with her he can still pedal!!
Just kiding, I'm sure he'll do fine.
Maddison did love her rides!

No comments: