Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's for dinner?


**Edited** Right after I posted this my hubby came to me and asked if
we could have big juicy cheeseburgers and french fries for supper.
I thought his health kick would last alittle bit longer than it did!


Tuesday Night I made some Turkey Burgers and corn on the cob.
This was something new hubby wanted to try since he is on a bit of a health kick.

His mom has had some heart problems. Her mother did as well many years ago. Some of the gentalmen that hubby works with have been seriously close to having heart attacks. So he's on a health kick.

So anyways, back to Turkey Burgers.
Jade and Abby ate theirs faster than anything else
I have ever seen them eat!
Hubby ate 2 of them.
Maddison did not even touch one!
Me, well I did eat one but I wasn't too big a fan.
I had some mayo on mine and lettuce.
I mixed the turkey with wedges of cheese and some bbq sause but
I think it could have used some more seasoning of some kind.


Beef tips over mashed potatoes and corn (yes, corn again)
is what we had Wednesday night.
This is my kind of meal! I am a beef girl all the way!

Beef tips will be made again for sure... turkey burgers, maybe!

1 comment:

Nik said...

If you want to make something putzier..maybe a weekend meal as it requires more prep...I have a recipe for Cilantro-Lime Chicken.....its SOOOOO delish!

My dh and dd make it in the big stovetop wok pan. We just make the 90-second rice bags with it....

But I love beef too! YUM!