Friday, April 30, 2010

What a night

This cute little monkey wearing,


Cheeto stealer,


dancer girl,


and laugher


would not go to bed lastnight or many nights before that.
Last night she came out of her room 15 times before I stopped counting and
I finally got her to sleep at 11:20 on the couch with me.

It was a very long 2.5 hours.


Then at 3:30am


this handsom,

messy eating,

hat wearing boy

desided to wake up and grunt until he had a dirty diaper.

So of course his diaper needed to be changed right away


by this crazy old,

kid lovin momma
who today
is very very tired.

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

Cute Pics!!!!

Say, I was going to ask you, I've noticed the ads on your site, do you get paid for placing those there?

mom4 said...

aMY SORRY I DONT MISS THESE DAYS BUT WAIT REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU HAVE SLEEPLESS NITES AS YOU HAVE TEENS ! MOM4 JESSICA