Monday, April 5, 2010

So long story short, its a busy day here. I am meeting this afternoon with a lady who has 5 kids! They are all girls! I am starting to wonder if Mason is the only boy in town. This wouldn't be a daycare placement but a short few hours here and there respite care. Sounds like it would also just be here 3 youngest kids but felt it was best to meet them all! Her husband is a truck driver so she is almost a single parent most days. Can you imagine?

I will post some Easter pictures soon.... not sure how to work the new camera all too well so as soon as hubby can show me how to put the pictures on the computer I will do so. I will say though I am very upset... I realized lastnight that we forgot to take a family photo in our matching Easter wear. I almost cried. Hubby told me we'd take one next year. I don't think he gets how important things like this are to me. Next year my kids will be a WHOLE YEAR OLDER. I want a picture now and next year!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Put your easter pretties on this weekend and take an "oops, mommy and daddy goofed" delayed one! Just call it a springtime family photo!

My nieces newer formed family had a potential photo mishap as well...the 8 year old "step" daughter got a black eye 2 days before Easter...she asked for suggestions..it was decided to get silly/funky sunglasses for everyone and do some silly shots! No one will forget it!