Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Day!




We had a great family day yesterday. No extra kids floating around. It was much needed!
The two little ones got their pictures taken and as you can see they turned out great. I was very pleased with the result and these are some of my favorites. After pictures we enjoyed lunch at the mall's food court! We do actually travel about an hour from home to get pictures taken (never have luck with local picture places) so we also enjoyed going to a few stores we don't have in our town. One being Toys R Us!
Of course Maddison wanted everything she could reach.

Sometimes Hubby thinks I am crazy for all the pictures I buy but my children will never be this little again. I would rather have too many than not enough. That is one thing that makes me sad about Jade and Abby.
We have a very small amount of baby pictures of them.

I am really hoping to get some family pictures taken this summer. I would love to do them outside but were we usually go doesn't do that. Might need to do some searching.