Tuesday, January 12, 2010

She's 6!


Abbygail Rose is now 6 years old! She celebrated her birthday yesterday, January 11, 2010!
She was so excited when she woke up yesterday.
I have never seen her get dressed so fast.
She took fruit snacks and picksy sticks to school for a birthday treat. This is her special birthday crown from her teacher.
Her class made her a birthday book
(each student drew her a picture and the teacher made them all into a book).
She got Tinkerbell cupcakes for dessert after supper!

Yes, there were only 3 candles because I am a terrible mom and that's all we had.





Opening her wonderful presents. She kept saying it better not be socks! No socks!
She got a new pink beanbag chair. Hopes are to put it in the new playroom but she has other ideas for it.

She got TRIO! I love these things. I bought some before Christmas and they are fun to play with. So when I found this pack at 50% off after Christmas I had to get them.
I knew she would love more.
She also got a new play apron with hearts on it. You can never have too many when you love to play waitress and cooker! She got a hello kitty stuffed toy with body spray
(gotta love after Christmas sales)!

Every year when Abby turns a year older I think back to when I first met her.
She was just a few month shy of turning a year old.
She was so little and had such curly hair.
I still remember her crawling around on her daddy's floor and playing.
She was such a daddy's girl.
I am so greatful for the time we've shared together and
I am excited to see what's going to come next.
She is not a helper!
She is stubborn at times and keeps her room messy.
It takes her 30 minutes to get dressed in the morning for school.
But she is one of the cutest girls I know and she can make you laugh just by being herself.
She loves to watch the cooking channel.
She does not like Ketchup, BBQ sauce or any other kind of sauce or dressings.
Her favorite foods are ham and mac & cheese.
She loves to wear skirts and look for bugs outside at the same time!
Its an honor to call her my DAUGHTER!

We decided to allow Abby to invite 3 friends to go along with her to Burger King on Saturday for supper. It worked out well because 2 of them I already know since I had in my daycare who are now in Kind. with Abby at her school. It should be alot of fun.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have 3 girls! Hope youll check it out! :)
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
www.Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com