Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Facebook

Do you facebook?

Well, awhile back I set up an account but never used it. I don't even remember how I came to learn about facebook. Well then some of the childcare providers I talk to started using it daily.

Anyways, I started to use it a bit more and now use it alot. Early this summer I found my old roommate! At the time I learned she was pregnant with her first baby! He was born just a few days after Mason.

Well today I got a message from an old friend. It shocked the crap out of me! It was my 3rd grade best friend!!! Can you believe she still remembered me? She sent a message to see if I was the girl who went to --- Elementary and moved to ----. If I searched hard enough I know I could even find her 3rd grade school picture in all my pictures.

So all in all I think this facebook thing can be a cool thing! I can't wait to chat with her more and find out what she has been up to the last 18 years!

No comments: