Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Therapy and no batteries

I was going to update the blog with a couple pictures but can't seem to find one of the batteries for my camera. I haven't been having much luck lately with this camera business.

Instead I will tell you that Physical Therapy is not my cup of tea. Its not bad so far but its not enjoyable either. Did you know they are going to make me exercise? What the heck? I so did not ask for this. Oh and twice a week. Lets hope that it doesn't end up being very many weeks.

I also have to say that you have to feel comfortable with your physical therapist. He's no Ben Affleck but he will do! I think if he would have been scary I would have left. He did ask me if I ride bike... hmm, do I look like I ride bike? I nicely answered and said there's one in the garage but I haven't rode it a few years!

Back to therapy on Wednesday at 4pm. We'll see how it goes as I will be in the "gym" most of the appt. Then the last 15 minutes they hook my knees up to a machine that shoots a slight electric shock down my leg.

Pray for me that I get through this! The therapist told me he would work with me in the gym area but next time when they do the electric shock he will just let me relax. I told him that was probably a good idea because I don't like to exercise and I probably wouldn't do it on my own. He just laughed!

No comments: