Monday, November 16, 2009

pictures

Pictures from our weekend!SwimmingMaddison turning down the heat.

Maddison loves using pens and drawing on paper. Of course she found one as soon as we got in our room. She loved sitting on the big bed!
Mason was glad Mommy brought her pillow so he could use it.
The hotel pillows were too fluffy.
Mason was such a good baby while we were gone. He just went with the flow.
A word to the wise.
Don't go past the cookie place when on a diet.
We did splurge and got something called a alittle trouble.
(Two small chocolate chip cookies with frosting in the middle)


Lego Land!
The girls had the most fun here at Lego Land and it was free!


This was the only meltdown Maddison had all weekend!
What can I say, she takes after me.

Not sure what this is all about.
Hubby took it on one of the bathroom stops.

I would love this cute little Hello Kitty play house.
However the Hello Kitty Store was super high priced.
I'm not sure if the play house was for sale or not.
If it was I didn't want to even see the price.
It was $18.50 for a lunch box!
It was $9.50 for Hello Kitty colored Pencils
(yes the same darn collors I paid $1 for in August).







The girls swimming with their daddy!

Abby wouldn't talk to me while I was recording her.

She can be a stinker!

So I mastered this with 4 kids and a husband. You think I can master a trip to Wyoming? Maybe a stop or two on the way? Yeah, good idea, maybe I should leave the husband home! Oh wait who would drive while I sleep?

I am really hoping to take a trip this Spring to see where my brother lives. He is working when I really wanted to go (girl's Spring break) so the girls would need to miss a couple days of school. Still trying to figure it all out. Hubby wants to go to Virginia to see his mom. But from where I am sitting Wyoming is many hours closer!

No comments: