Wednesday, November 25, 2009

never assume

I love this picture! If you don't know the story, Mason was supposed to be born first, so he would have been older than his cousin Faith. However, things didn't go as planned and Faith arrived before Mason. I think she is thinking,
GET OVER IT BOY, I WILL ALWAYS BE OLDER!






Last weekend hubby and I went Christmas shopping. We left the kids with grandma and auntie. Well they made Christmas cookies, which taste yummy by the way. I was rather impressed that they wanted to go through all that work for about a dozen or two cookies. Flour, rolling pin, lots of sugar, cookie cutters, sprinkles, frosting. Sounds like a mess to me.

Well guess what they have been busted!!!
There never was any flour out. Never any rolling pins out. Never any cookie cutters out.

They bought the cookies and just baked them and decorated them. The truth always comes out!

Then again maybe I shouldn't have assumed they did all the work.






No comments: