Thursday, October 29, 2009

Doctors appt.

Well today Jade went to the doctor this afternoon. Jade is our girl who always has a cough. If she isn't coughing you wonder what's wrong. We have had her into the clinic so many times for this in the past 2 years. Hubby took her today and I gave him orders to get snippy if he needed too. We wanted answers this time. No child has a cough as often as her. So she came home with a prescription and an inhaler for ASTHMA. She will have this for 2 weeks and we will them talk with her doctor again to see if we should continue with that or not.



I also went to the doctor tonight. I have been having some pain in my legs. The pain is manajable but yet its a pain in the rump to always have pain in my legs. The pain is alot like when I was pregnant, hmm haven't been pregnant for 9 weeks now. So tonight I went in. Now before I tell you what they said let me just say this IT SOUNDS WORSE THAN IT IS. I have PATELLOFEMORAL SYNDROME. I had to have the doctor write it down because I still don't know how to pronounce it.
Basically it is this- a common knee problem. Pain is under and around the kneecap. The pain can get worse when active ot when you sit for a long time. Pain can be in both or just one knee. The cause of this is unknown. It is probably due to the way the kneecap moves on the groove of your thigh bone.

So now? Well, now I got to physical therapy. Then I go to see a doctor at my local clinic for a follow up who specializes in bone issues on November 9.

Over the past weekend I was at my grandparents house and my leg was bothering me. My grandpa told me to eat bananas. Well bananas do not help Patellofemoral Syndrome just so you know!

No comments: